Saturday, October 3, 2015

Reading again

I started reading again. This might sound silly, but since I started (probably) my second masters degree, I haven't really read a book for myself. I read a few continuations of book series, but I haven't started a new series, or read individual books. I have collections and collections of books on my kindle and on bookshelves, but I have either been too lazy to read (it's easier to veg out to the tv) or I just don't think about it until I'm too tired.  I went home to visit family for a week and took the opportunity to start a new book. I have to say that I have realized what I was missing. Reading a new book has made me want to read even more, and I am feeling inspired for writing as well. Ideas that had always been floating around in my head for stories have started becoming fuller ideas, and I've started really thinking up new concepts. I'm hoping this is a sign that it isn't too late for me to reach for my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment